Monday, March 01, 2004

Umm...this new format is very scary to me. So while I'm paralyzed by fear of new technology, I'll just cut and paste my last diaryland post (and I can cut and paste using technology, while being scared of it! Shut up!):

March!

MARCH!!!


Well, let's see...not a whole lot going on in my life right now. Because you were so interested and asked and everything. Job hunting sucks the big one (you know which one), and America is currently *looks outside* full of puddles. I found a Canadian food website that sells stuff I can't get here in America, and I cried over seeing Joe Louis cakes. http://canadianfavourites.com/cover.html. There are a lot of things I can get here as well, because the website is lazy, but HP sauce...man, I need me some HP sauce. But that costs money, which I don't have. I can't even afford my library dues, and the library is supposed to be free entertainment! The system is corrupt. I'll just pretend that the big puddles outside are a good fill-in for the Atlantic Ocean off Nova Scotia's coast. And the dog taking a crap is like a ship in the ocean.


Because you cared what was going on in my life!


Actually, I assume that no one cares. I love the term "googling" someone as a way of saying you're looking up someone you used to know (or stalk) on the internet. It's such a weird word for it, if you didn't know the context. But I assume I'm the one person who has never been "googled" in the whole world, who didn't live in the woods all by myself. Besides coincidental look-ups by people looking up stuff on journeyman NBA player Brian Skinner. I feel bad if people looking stuff up for him find my pages and info. That would be disappointing to them, I'm sure. I hate disappointing people, but hey, it's what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home