Monday, March 01, 2004

I learned how to make titles

I'm eternally tickled several different colours at how I'm currently doing at whatever I'm doing. For example, I figured out that by turning the title doohickey on, I have titles. Now I'm just wasting space making posts about nothing at all, just to give my blog some meat.

Don't get all churlish on me about it either. I hate when people front me with the churl.

Who am I kidding, what do you care?

wiggie fact #2: When I look at clouds, I only ever see ponies. And I don't even like horses that much. I don't dislike them, I just have no particular interest in them any more than say I would ummm...mousepads.

I'm not that interested in mousepads.

There was this kid I had a computer class with back in high school, circa 1995ish, who hit print screen, and then just stared at the screen waiting for a print out. He was NOT pleased when he found out he had to walk all the way to the printer. The moral of the story was, that he once snorted drugs in class. And then the teacher later gave some other kid a detention for playing crazy 8s in class instead of...I'm not sure exactly what we did in that class. I talked a whole lot about Mr. T, and made several Mr. T related programs.

So to finish, here's the wiggie timeline:

1978 - born, was cold, needed a haircut

1985 - started school, was cold, needed a haircut

1990 - I think I invented Pokemon around this time, but proceeded to fall back asleep, and then someone else invented it later.

1996 - Was peculiarly proud of a pair of green jeans that I owned. I no longer fit into them.

Everything else really isn't that important.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home