Thursday, April 22, 2004

Hugga Mugga Hugga Mugga

When I was young McDonald's was this mystical fantasy land where I got food and toys at the same time. Ronald and his rogues gallary lived in a fairy land that seemed better than the one I did. And that Christmas commercial where he skated with the kid who was smaller than the rest...that defined a generation.

The magic is gone now. They're just another restaurant who's trying to be low fat and appeal to youth with rapping. *hangs head low* Times have changed, and the wind has blown by me...and that wind doesn't smell too good my friend. It's like a cheap air freshener with some name like 'snowy mountain flower breeze" that ends up smelling like nothing but bathroom.

*sighs* I still want a Big Mac now and then.

The point of this was to brag that I've lost almost 40 pounds. Or roughly about the size of that kid that Ronald McDonald helped skate around the pond. And I don't look like I've lost a pound. Now that's talent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home