Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Garlic...of Tomorrow

My gigantic bottle of pre-chopped garlic (thank you Costco, for realizing I need a several year supply of that stuff) says to use it before 2289. That's some pretty undemanding garlic.

Here are some other random food things going on in my house that aren't interesting:

There was one flake in my Raisin Bran box that was a slightly different colour than then rest of the flakes...I ate it anyway. I think it tasted funny...but one can never tell for sure these days, what with our modern products.

I thought there was broken glass in the frozen peas I had. Turns out, after throwing them out, that it was more likely broken glass from the broken glass container I had put them in. But it's easier to blame Big Vegetable.

I have these cookies that LOOKED hard, but there were ACTUALLY soft and good. I have nothing more to add other than they were yummy, and I think I'm going to go have a cookie. It's not like I had any real thoughts I had to share today. I should just talk about the baby, that would be easier. But that bran flake was pretty weird. I wish I had taken a picture of it before I ate it. Life is full of regrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home