Tuesday, March 02, 2004

A curious lack of milk

Actually I have milk...in the fridge.
I've decided I should become obsessed with learning something that will better myself. Unfortunetely, the idea has already bored me. So instead, I'm going to try to sleep in late, go to the gym most of the afternoon, cook a long meal, and then enjoy prime time television, get bored of prime time television after 15 minutes, spend some time on the internet, get bored of the internet after 14 minutes, pester my wife and my cats because I'm bored, and then watch the Daily Show, but turn off the television before Tough Crowd comes on. Then I'll take aspirin for the knee I hurt at the gym, and try to get asleep again until almost the afternoon the next day.
I really need to find a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home