Friday, July 09, 2004

Baby Bedrooms

My nephew, Max, got some baby photos taken yesterday. Well, actually, his parents got the pictures taken, and he was tied down and distracted so that they didn't turn out all crying and squirming. But they just weren't any photos, they were those special theme, baby boudior (sp?) photos with all the sailor hats and the "gone fishin'" type pictures. Now it's time for auntie and uncie to pick out the photo we want to to put up at our place for years of viewing.

I have one rule: No butt shots.

Yes, baby bare butts are cute, but we want this photo up for many years, mainly because changing out wall art is difficult and time consuming when I'm trying to watch television for God's sake. And there's nothing much more embarassing for a teenage guy then going to their aunt's house and seeing their baby ass on the wall. I love my nephew too much to put him through that sort of pain. He will get cheek pinches though, I can't save him from that.

I think I've actually won that argument as well. Because I present arguments in logical ways that can't be argued against...and I never, ever shut up until I get my way. MY WAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home