Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I'm Singing in the rain...

What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again...

Damn it! I used a musical stuffed duck toy to calm my nephew down a few hundred times this weekend, and now I can't stop singing "Singing in the rain" while I walk around the house.

There's only one thing to do: Get it stuck in someone else's head as well. Then I'll feel better.

"While most of us will never be stalked by Kitty's largest relative, the tiger, it's interesting to note that the best protection is a mask worn on the back of the head. Tigers generally attack from behind, and this measure has proved effective for people who live in tiger country."

For those few of you who don't live in tiger country, I hope that helps you when you do get around tigers. Or kitty.

BOLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home