Sunday, September 18, 2005

WCCO: Firefighter Injured In St. Paul Fire

WCCO: Firefighter Injured In St. Paul Fire

Hey, I work there...

I drove by, but I didn't see any roof collapses, but I'm not really that tall. Luckily, my boss called me before I saw this on the news, so I wasn't all worried and stuff, but really, if the building is condemned (which it apparently is on the production part), I don't know how a drill bit making company can stay open, without being able to make drill bits. It's only a small, employee owned company, and we were behind on backorders already. So...just great stuff. I'm supposed to go in Monday, but after filling the last orders, I don't see what work there is for a guy who does data entry on production, if there is no production.

But maybe I'm just being a Pessismistic Pete. That might have something to do with my "The Glass is half empty, assshole!" t-shirt I'm wearing. In my head. Because I haven't made that t-shirt yet, because of my tragic lack of silk screening technology.

Which I can't afford without a job.

You can see the bind I'm in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home