Saturday, August 27, 2005

wiggie's Famous recipe book

I think I want to write a recipe book, called "The World's Best Recipe Book", and have each recipe being like "Best Chicken Ever", or "Best Pork Chops Ever", and "Best Fish Ever", etc.

Here's a sample:

*insert food item*
1 cup of crushed up Frosted Corn Flakes
1 tsp Paprika (the secret ingrediant for Oomph and colour)
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil

Cover *insert food item* in crushed Frosted Corn flakes. Add the paprika on top. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Eat and enjoy the Best *Insert Food Item* you ever had!

And that would be every recipe in the book.

It would retail for $14.95, be 20 pages long, and come with a novelty small shaker of paprika. For fun.

And everyone would love me.

...or I could find some other way to make people like me. But I can't figure out how else right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, drat! I've dropped my Tarragon into the deep fryer..........again.

6:56 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home