Sunday, May 28, 2006

ChicagoLand

So, I'm in Chicago for Memorial Day weekend. Besides trying to get to our hotel through a parade route, which is the worst thing you could do to a nervous tourist, things have been pretty good. I'll go into deeper detail in a later post, for those who give a shit.

But I should mention the convention that's going on at a nearby hotel. To quote an excited young man (who umm...likes men) who was walking away from the hotel talking on his cell when we walked by, "...in the hallways, they all nekid, ass out, dick out, all leather...I've lived in Chicago for a long time, why'd no one tell me about this!". That's right, hundreds of leather dudes, one hotel. We haven't walked by the front of the lobby (which is on the way to like, everything) without seeing ass hangout of out chaps yet. I hope the taxi drivers have lysol for their backseats.

Oh, and GJ, I think I finally don't have overtime or illness this upcoming week (cross fingers), so I'll give you a ring, and we can talk Grand Prix, and other glorious things. I think we neeed a promotion where everyone is either a foreigner, or has the nickname "Killer" before their name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home