Monday, April 17, 2006

The guessing game

I hate it when someone new at work meets me, and makes a guess at what my job is before asking me "So what do you do here?", because they always lowball what I do. So I seem to be less important than I am, and I'm not even that important!

And why can't I get no Tang 'round here?

"Balderdash" is like, the worst television game show ever. I don't know who's more likely to eat the other, Bruce Vilanch, or Sally Struthers.

Pasta Roni is possibly the world's most perfect food. Lipton Sidekicks can kiss my ass, except the Canada-only Sour Cream and Cheddar flavour, since Pasta Roni no long seems to have that flavour. If it's good enough for potato chips, it's good enough for pasta, damn it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there guy,

What do you do here, let me guess.

You make sure the urinal cakes are fresh.........and delicious.

Why did that guy kick me in the balls?

11:17 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Ben's Express Broccoli and Cheddar flavour is nature's perfect food. Pasta Roni isn't even clever like its older, smarter, less tasty brother: Rice-A-Roni.

11:19 a.m.  
Blogger Brian S. said...

Express? Too fast. I like the long, slow cooking quality of White Cheddar and Shells Pasta-Roni. Top quality. Worth the weight.

9:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home