Friday, July 23, 2004

New Energy, New Calories

Weird, crazy, hectic week. You have no idea. Mainly because I'm not going to tell you. "You" being the fictional person who is reading this. It's amazing how life can go from "boy I'm bored, and I'm tired of watching 30 Minute Meals on the Food Network...is Tyler Florence hosting yet another show?" to "How did I end up in a waiting area of a hospital I didn' t know existed reading a free newspaper that's all about herbalism and how the God of Light and Sound can heal your soul?". Well, maybe not amazing, but looking back from a Thursday (because looking back on Friday or Saturday is the domain of those whom aren't unemployed) I can feel that way on my own vanity page.

Thus I needed some good quality ice cream and a Dr. Pepper, to normalize. Not that I normally have either of those, but sometimes getting something I don't usually have (to eat, or to swat at) normalizes me in a way that the same old same old wouldn't.

Oh well, I think I'll just look at my Globe, circa pre-WW2 and see what countries existed/didn't exist then, until I'm tired enough to sleep, or bored enough to do something else to make me tired enough to sleep. Either shouldn't take long.

1 Comments:

Anonymous free incest brother sister stories only said...

Ah, I never thought Id find you here Sportacusdear. Its isnt fair.
stories of beastiality
male submission stories nifty
interracial cuckold wives stories
forced lesbian sex stories
femdom facesitting stories
Ah, I never thought Id find you here Sportacusdear. Its isnt fair.

8:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home