Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Motivate this!

I decided today that instead of being motivated for work, I would come up with motivational sayings that would motivate others to work, or at least shame them into half-trying.

Things like:

-Half-efforts lead to full-firings.

(I don't know what full-firings are...but does it matter. They get the point)

-If you don't know the answer...get out of my face.

-Did you read today's "Cathy" strip? You're fired.

-Work is like golf. You'd get this if you were more important here.

-A good attitude is like a good pair of shoes.

-Hard work is it's own reward, and relieves the guilt your mother imbedded in your psyche.

It continues from there, and then it ends.

Hey, I never said I was good at what I do. I just do what I do because I have to have something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home