Monday, August 01, 2005

I always tried to beat the team from the country of Epyx

I get the "Hot Dog" theme song from the "Winter Games" game stuck in my head at least once a week for the past 20 years.

Do do do do do, do do do do doo doo, do do do do do do, doooo...*splat head first into the snow*

I have no idea what to Tivo (yes, us Tivo owners use it as a verb...I don't know any other Tivo owners, because as a Tivo owner, I have no friends) during the Summer, but my wife has managed to almost completely filled it's hard drive with episodes of the Smurfs. Brainy never learns his lessons...I think he's got...you know...the brain problems...I also think he's a sociopath, but I won't bore you with my rationale for that. Because you have better things to do. Plus I haven't put that much thought into my theory. I just walked in on Jody watching an episode one day and made the declaration that he was one.

Because I like labelling people. It's a damn good hobby. You hippy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home