Thursday, August 07, 2008

This Post: The Sequel to the Previous Post

Things I still would like to accomplish in my lifetime:

1 - Write vulgar lyrics to be set to the tune of "Greensleeves", and have it be accepted by everyone as genius, and would make people spit on the ground when they hear "What Child Is This". From Wikipedia: A genius is a person of great intelligence. Awesome...that could be me!

2 - Eat cereal out of a baseball cap in public, have someone turn to me, make eye contact, and then nod in a "yeah...you're doing it right" sort of way. This could happen!

3 - Invent a sweatband that actually stops you from sweating, instead of just being a very sweat soaked band of cloth across your forehead. Then I wouldn't share it with anyone.

4 - Finally figure out what makes Cinnamon Toast Crunch so popular. I seem to have forgotten this when I became an adult, and have been stupidly confused about the subject ever since, and children tease me about it before they eat the cereal. Is it the square shape? No? Bastards! Everyone Loves Links to Click On!

5 - Find a way to make people stop dressing up like Captain Jack Sparrow at Halloween.

6 - Invent a musical baby toy that plays music that only babies can hear, and leaves the parents with blissful silence.

7 - Go to Delaware...and most of Europe. Those two places.

...only seven things. My life must be pretty fulfilled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home