Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Dreams come true

"Being on stage, in my lingerie, is my dream come true". Is that anyone's dream come true? Really? It's shooting slightly below 'Rich uncle I didn't know died and left me a fortune because he thought my name sounded better than the rest of his kin. My name? Rudolph.'

I just realized that I have at least 4 different cheap card game software CD-ROMS sitting around that I've gotten over various Christmi(the plural for Christmas) that I've never played. Apparently the fact that "he seems to like computers" draws people to the bargain bin of computer software at Best Buy when they think of me during the holidays.

At least they're thinking of me at Best Buy. It's a good start. It's not like I would play expensive games either, as I do enough things through work and such on the computer that playing games on it seems overmuch of much things.

But my "Interactive World Map on CD-ROM" will some day come in handy. I'm sure.

I honest to God had to pull out long grass by hand today when a mower broke. For no good reason that I can think of, it's the most frustrating act in the world. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home