Sunday, November 07, 2004

Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I've been surfing the net with that warning signal going off on my computer for about 20 minutes now. I refuse to give my computer sweet relief, because I'm busy moving it out of the way while shoppiging for a TiVo thing. Not so much shopping, as looking at pictures.

I'm doing that because our couple friend's have TiVo and I'm now jealous. Because that's what married couple friends do, be jealous of each other's stuff.

The materials stuff, not the swingers type stuff.

You read too much erotic stories on the internet. Or at least, I assume you do. You have that look about you. I think it's around the eyes, and the shape of your ears, in conjunction with your eyes.

Just go here, I won't be jealous. I know it's what you really would rather be doing. I won't be too hurt. I know I can't compete with the E-Rot-tic stuff. I just don't have enough erotism on this diary. Oh well, maybe some day.

E-Rot. That was fun. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home