Monday, September 06, 2004

Cruise the seas for American Gold

I was outside at the exact moment when Summer weather ended in Minnesota yesterday, and because of that, I am a weather God. Since I was there, and it happened, causality shows that I caused it. Shows it, and proves it.

It was hot, then it rained hard, and then it was cool, and the forecast, as told to me by my magic box, shows that it shall be cool from here on in...in to the winter caused by me.

Side effects are a slight cold caused by being out in the rain. But there was so much expensive pottery to look at. I had to weigh the idea of spending $15 on a small clay cup that could be used for either (a) holding toothbrushes or (b) holding pencils.

I bought chicken on a stick instead, at a much lesser price.

That's what cost-benefit analysis is all about.

See, you learned something today. Now go forth, and do whatever it was you were doing before, be it putting on perfume, or looking up pretzel recipes, or anything in between, and know that you have a degree in wigginomics.

Because I don't flunk people. It hurts their self esteem. Keeping self esteem up is more important than letting people know if they're right or wrong on a particular issue or fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home