Friday, November 05, 2004

Marshmellows

I'd like to say I've been busy with things the past month or so, but I haven't. I've just been lazy with things. And spending money! OOooo...the feeling, the power, of being a consumer. I just bought a holiday spiced Pepsi, and I can't figure out what it tastes like. But I'll research on the internet what it's SUPPOSED to be tasting like, and then I'll tell my tastebuds what to think.

Things I meant to say on here but never did:

(1) My wife has decided that it's not proper for women to enter a bathroom, fart, and then leave, if there's someone standing in the non-stall area of the bathroom, where they can see the person clearly doing that. I can't say that I don't have an opinion on that matter.

(2) I figure that if the CEO of my company (yay for drill bit making, so many sharp objects...and so many people who go on worker's comp after getting their hand crushed in a machine, followed by memo postings of "don't be stupid like that guy", not that I'm near the machines, being in the finance department, but still...sharp) says to me "Hey...(pause pause pause) guy" every day when I pass him the report I pass to him every day, that he probably doesn't know my name.

(3) And my name is NOT Chad. This receiving clerk keeps wanting to give me Chad's stuff. But I ain't him. Still ain't now either.

(4) I described someone as "yeah, they're the type of person who doesn't give someone back their pen after they sign the receipt, and then later they use the pen, and don't give a second thought as to where that pen comes from," and it kind of made sense. In context. I always give back the pen. I'm terrified that people might think that I'm not thinking of what they think.

(4b) I also described someone as "she seems the type who makes a lot of noise when having sex", in a non-lude, not even getting in trouble with my wife way.

(5) Compromise, leads to quality, when you compromise on leaving out the not making things with quality. That's what my chocolates are like. It's a crazy confection, with a secret ingredient, made, with that patented shiny coating. You'll love what I'm cooking.

(6) I just don't have time for couch cushions anymore. I'm sorry, but I can't fit them into my schedule.


That's all I can remember. Things usually come to me when I'm furthest away from a computer. But that's probably for the best.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home