Friday, December 31, 2004

Commencez ici!

Ah, it's good to be home in Canada, fresh air, plenty of water, and plenty of food.

Too much food, though I managed to drop 5 pounds before coming here because I knew that I would want to eat all kinds of food that I don't get back in Minnesota. Like poutine, donairs, zesty cheese doritos, lime pop, amoung many, many other things. Not so much with the ketchup doritos though, but I did want to bring some to work and drop it off in the break room and see what people would say after trying some. But my wife voted me down, saying people would be angry at me about the taste.

My New Year's resolution last year was to lose weight, and I dropped 50 pounds. My resolution this year is to not gain most of it back. Can a resolution be trying not to do something? Trying not to eat all that delicious food...mmm....*bites into pizza*

The party to herald in my birthday starts tonight, when the whole world is nice enough to count down to the day I was born. 27 is far too close to 30. I feel like I have to start eating more fiber every year I get older, just because I've got to do more old man stuff.

btw, you know you're in an old people's apartment building when the public restroom in it has a "don't flush your depends down the toilet or it'll get clogged" sign above the, well, toilet.

Now, if you don't mind, I have to go get my birthday gift bought, Season 3 of the Trailer Park Boys. Woo!

*woos more*

*yet more wooing*

WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home