Saturday, July 09, 2005

Spiders!

So, the manager of the townhome complex left us a message the other day. She said nothing other than "call back so we can touch base", so Jody and I wondered what it could be. We've been falsely accused of slamming doors (we're far too seditary to be coming and going often enough to be a door problem people) before, and a bunch new people moved in, and new people like complaining.

So Jody called back yesterday, then left me a message on my cellphone.

The problem?

Spiders!

Seems two different people came to pick up mail packages at the office and complained about spiders on the packages. She couldn't remember if I was one of them. (no...I was not). Thus, they're calling in Ecolab to not only spray spider death gas in the office, but they need to find those two people and spray them personally down as well.

I though...do I need a free anti-spider spraying, even if it wasn't me?

But for the good of the two people who do need it, I said no. And then got on with my life. Then wrote about it here.

Part V: Just like the movie "V".

umm...Phoenix is a lot rockier and dustier than Minneapolis. It's also seems to go on forever.

Oh, and we went to see the Red Rocks in Sedona. Those are red colored rocks, and they attract crazy people to their vortexes who know that purple is a very spiritual color. Also, did you know scientists now believe strongly in silver ropes that attach us to the pastel colored life beyond death, that you go through the left door in the bright coridor to get through, and then your rope becomes gold?
That's very color specific.

Yeah, I can't get into that much more specifically. Other than beyond the person who told us that, we also ran into someone from Andromeda there. Why do they always pick that galaxy to come from? Not from a nearby star, not from a faraway star. No, the next fucking galaxy away. Stupid vacationing crazy Californians ...

Anyway. We went to a New York bagel shop there for lunch. Very authentic, because they were rude to us and didn't want to serve us anything because they were closing in an hour. In an hour.

...more to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home