Saturday, June 11, 2005

A joke no one will enjoy

*ahem* *clears throat* I think I listen to too much NPR on the drive to work.

"This is Future Tense, with John Gordon:

Blogging blog blog blog blog bloggers blogging blog blog politics blog blog podcast podcast podcast Apple Ipod, podcast blog, blog, the Internet, blog, spyware, malware, podcast blog, from the center for internet applications to the workplace, blog...spyware, blog podcast, malicious emails, podcast, blog blog blog"

Yeah, yeah, I know...but it's Saturday and nothing has happened to me today. Besides my left testicle swelling up really huge, but you don't want to hear about that, do you.

I think I'm going to make some melted feta squares.

And here's the recipe.

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Not C. F.

Cut block feta into roughly 2 inch by 1 inch squares.

Spray a baking pan with a cooking spray, so it don't stick, yo.

Lay the feta squares on the pan. Lightly brush extra virgin olive oil on top. Add about 4 red pepper flakes to each square. Then sprinkle on dried oregano and paprika. Cover with foil and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. I know that's a big span considering 5 minutes is up to one third of 15 minutes, but hey, I don't know your oven, so I have to take that into consideration. Believe me, I'm doing it for you, I could have just typed 15 minutes, and it would have saved me time.

Take it out of the oven, sprinkle on some dried or fresh chopped parsley, let cool so you can scrape it off the pan, and enjoy the incredibly intense flavour before you completely tire of it.

Enjoy!

Left one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home