Saturday, December 17, 2005

Captain Planet! He's our hero! Gonna take pollution down to zero!

He's our powers magnified! And he's fighting on the planet side!

I get a turkey this upcoming week from work. And an assortment of fruits. Which is great, because then I don't have to worry about it all being one fruit that I don't like. No, it's an assortment of fruits. Life is good. All the hard work is finally paying off.

I managed to blow another tire (my third in 5 months) Friday morning, which is always fun on a busy highway during cold Minnesota mornings. Because, hey, my Christmas budget wasn't quite tight enough, I had to buy 4 tires for 2 cars this week, plus towing.

I think the guy who changed the tires at Sam's Club had a car crush on one of my cars, which makes no sense, because it's not that great a car. He kept asking questions about it that had absolutely nothing to do with it's tires, and the putting on of said tires on to the car. I hope he isn't part of some Sam's Club Car Stealing Club. But if he is, I know his name, because I saw his certification pictures on the wall, which is very important to know.

This one guy who was behind us in line to get the tires changed, moved TOO FUCKING MUCH. The workers weren't at the front desk, as they were, you know, changing tires on cars. So while I was waiting, and the person in front of me were waiting patiently, he danced around us, kept asking how long we've been waiting, tried to get through the employees only door the working area, rang a bell, paced through the entire area, and got the workers paged by the manager 3 times, in a span of 5 minutes. You're a grown fucking man, learn to stand in one place for a few fucking minutes. Jesus, he almost gave me ulcer just watching him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home