Monday, December 12, 2005

What to do? Just grab on to some Duck Tales.

I loves me some Duck Tales.

And to a lesser extent, Gummi Bears.

God, still just under two weeks until Christmas vacation, and I get to fly home for the holidays. As I do pine for the sunshine of a friendly gaze. But time is ticking slowly. Though I did finish my personal Christmas shopping today, as it wasn't freezing out, so it seemed like a good day to do that. There are still spousal unit togetherness giving to other people gifts to get, but their not my sole responsibility, so I can take the high road and still brag to people that I'm done my Christmas shopping.

Secret Santa at work though is getting out of hand. Combined with departmental, office, and etc. Christmas party/gift giving things, it'll cost me about $60 this year. And that's before pot luck supplies.

At least they give me a frozen turkey, and a box of 9 assorted fruits.

I don't know what I'm going to do with a frozen turkey for the two hours at work that I'll have it before I go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home