Saturday, December 10, 2005

It's the holiday season

So whoop-dee-doo, and dickery dock...

Dickery Dock? That's just odd. What do the holidays (all of them) have to do with mice running up the clock?

Seriously, besides that "Night Before Christmas" cartoon, the one with the people having big ears, and Santa being swayed by a singing clock (the first Ipod...oh that's a stupid joke), mice have very little to do with Christmas.

Let me explain:

Mice are stupid.

See? There we go.

My Christmas tree is so impressive, that it has attracted several worshippers who think it's a God. That or it's my cats sleeping underneath the tree, but I'm all drugged up on Sprite Remix: Aruba Jam, the official drink of the Holidays, that I can't really tell.

I haven't been to the Mall of America yet since holiday shopping started, but only because I value my sanity. But only slightly, so I may eventually go, pulled in by it's gigantic pull of gravity, and it's lack of bargains because it doesn't need to put things on sale, because it's the Mall of Fucking America.

Besides, there is no Woody The Talking Christmas Tree there, so I really don't understand how Minnesotan children get their Christmas wishes granted. http://micmacmall.shopping.ca/listmallevents?mallid=mic

I looked Woody up on the internet, using the words "Woody the Talking Christmas Tree", and got hits back from Google about the 1913 Massacre.

Merry Massacre Christmas everyone!

But I will post again before Christmas. I just wanted to make sure you got your Merrys in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home