Thursday, February 02, 2006

Fast Ball, big swing, Bo knows everything

If you would have asked me 20 years ago if I thought eventually toilets would flush themselves for us in public, cheap ass bathrooms everywhere, I probably would have said "what? Oh, you know what's cool? Transformers. I wish I hadn't broke Jazz the same day I got him on that Christmas. He's my favourite on the show, though they don't show him much. I think he's second in command to Optimus though. At least, he should be. His toy doesn't look much like he does in the show, and it was tough to transform, and that's why I broke him, but still, I wish I had another one. I'm too embarassed to ask my parents for a new one though, after Santa was nice enough to bring me one already. So I'll just say I love my new toy, and hide the fact that I broke him. Transformers are so cool."

I just really loved Transformers back then. I wish I had got more for Christmas, and asked for less of those toys where the guys had the holograms on their chest, and a staff with a hologram. They broke too easy. So did Transformers, but they were cooler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home