Sunday, March 26, 2006

Savage Dentists

Yes..."Savage Dentists", an actual dentist office in the town of Savage, Minnesota.

So, while Brian Doyle would have spent the whole week fighting the robot army (you know which one), Brian Skinner spent the last week sick and barely able to breathe. But, because I hate American doctor offices, even the savage ones, I decided to "suck it up" (even though I couldn't) and just work through it, because I need the money, and such. But we had free Pizza Hut at work this week, so things almost balance out. No sleep because I can't breathe and almost choke to death at night = small slice of luke warm supreme pizza and hard brownies. So life continues to be almost satisfying day in and day out.

If for whatever reason you're reading this, and you're from the Halifax, Nova Scotia region, and you're NOT Jeff, you should find a way in the future to see the band "Class M". They're a class act. Because I HAD to use that line.

And I think that singer underestimates how scary wild horses trying to drive you away would be. Have you ever seen a horse upclose? They're huge, scary, and have crazy big asses. I don't know what rich people see in them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home