Thursday, February 16, 2006

John...John...John...

I can't stop trying to think up over the top awkward moments between the Good Gentleman and a non existant person. But that's a good thing.

Wrote my first midterm exam in 6 years yesterday. Took me a whole 25 minutes. That's right, because I'm the shit. Do you smell that? Yeah, I thought so.

I'm sitting next to a printed out ad that has the words "Save Ink!" next to a picture of a cell phone. Like I'm going to give up my hand written correspondances to use that telephoning machine. I wouldn't know what to do with all those fancy buttons. Not as reliable as a good feather and an ink pot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You kids and your fancy writin'. I just stand on my roof and yell really loud. Mountain man away!

9:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home