Thursday, July 29, 2004

The New Lexicon

My new favourite saying is "I'm worried and full". I think that sums up how I feel most of the time.

I have a need to type out this thing I'm looking at: "The Powerful Taste Deterrent Invented by a pharmacist". 
God bless those pharmacists. *wipes tear from eye*

My wife's boss is having Japanese exchange students stay with her and she's never even watched Iron Chef. She's afraid to take them to the grocery store because she thinks they'll stare at all our different kinds of rice for an hour and she doesn't have that kind of time because she's a busy woman.  Seriously, she was worried about that. So she thought taking them to Sam's Club instead of a grocery store would be a better solution, because there's more stuff, but less variety.

My wife doesn't believe in lactose intolerance. I  think I've mentioned that before, but it needs rementioning. Because I don't have many original things to say here.

Does anyone know what's fun to do around the Dayton area of Ohio? Fun and cheap would be a good combo as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home