Thursday, August 12, 2004

Rhoid Rage

Sorry for the strong language last post, but I've been suffering from rhoid rage.

I had to do all kinds of physicals to prove I can get the job this week (ending up with some weird guy putting water on my nipples to have this bondage strap pick up my heart rate)...so it's been an odd week, with the pain bothering everything. It'd be fun to say "yeah, great, I passed all the physicals to show that I can do the job...now can I take a day off because I can't endure sitting for more than 5 minutes?"

Lousy lack of health insurance.

And the worst encouragement you can hear at times like these is things like hearing your Mother say "oh, those. Yeah, your father used to get them all the time.".

Stupid genetics. Yay for the next 40 years of ass pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home