Monday, May 23, 2005

User Guide - Chapter 4: Get up you idiot!

I hate getting up for work. Which I just did. But I barely slept well enough to consider it waking up. But still, it sucked. Because my bed is better than my cubicle by several utils.

The good thing about this week - long weekend at the end, and a resort vacation during that weekend. The bad thing - because of that, this week is going to seem LONG, and HARD. Sorry...too many spams lately. Yeah, but still, I just know everyone at work is going to throw a shitty week at me, because God always blows the wind in my face. That's right, I blamed God, because I'm that important to Him. Like that other guy was.

Because all blogs have probably mentioned this during the past week, I must use the phrase "Well, I finally saw Star Wars Episode III yesterday". And yes, I did. But I didn't wear my "Darth Vader is my other Father" t-shirt, because that t-shirt doesn't exist. And I don't know how to make t-shirts, because I won't invest my time into learning, like the people in that hip Coca-Cola commercial before the movie where kids do cool things with making t-shirts and welding in their basements, but do NOT DO DRUGS. Which means they're thirsty, like you. Or something.

Well, speaking of LONG and HARD, got to go off to the world of drilling. Or making drills, or whatever it is we do at the drill factory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home