Friday, February 03, 2006

The Winter is like ... it's like...well, fuck the Winter

I don't need to be staying late on a Friday at work because Winter traffic made me late. And why am the only one who is ever late? Everyone else is in there already, looking like they had no idea there was any ice storm going on outside adding an extra 45 minutes to my commute.

And since I don't drink, I have to drown it all in home made ice cream. And then go to the gym to work off ice cream guilt.

Yup, it's a good start to the weekend.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gym? What the hell is that?

8:56 a.m.  
Blogger Brian S. said...

Powersauce is saucewesome!

12:20 p.m.  
Blogger Brian S. said...

I won a Disney Family Vacation on "Just Like Mom" with my tomato ketchup chocolate chip brown sugar cookies.

11:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that you'll ever see that commented in this spot, but I don't drink very much at all any more. I think I've had, maybe 4 alcoholic beverages since x-mas, all on different nights, so I drown my sorrows in coke classic and re-runs of Fort Boyard.

1:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that particular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were about 350 dollars on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

9:43 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

9:37 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are around 180 dollars on every page. But completely I base this site selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

12:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home