Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm in pain


Holly has been sick...and we all know how much fun it is dealing with a sick child...okay, you losers without kids (btw, have a baby! and get married while you're at it! And umm...buy a house!) may not, but it SUCKS. So, she's sick, and we're trying anything to make her not miserable for a few moments, and besides filling her full of sweet potato flavoured puffs (mmm!), she likes music.

So all at work on Monday, I can't get Bananaphone out of my head. At all. Not for a fucking moment. Oh, please, click on that link and hear "Bananaphone" if you haven't yet. It's not even the worst child song by a long shot, and I usually don't mind childrens' music, but that song is frigging sticky.

Ringringringringring, bananaphone! Kill me now. If only my job used my brain, then it wouldn't have so much room for bananaphone.

I've often said that one day I would kill Raffi, but now I finally have a reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home