Saturday, October 04, 2008

WARNING! WARNING!

...

I have "Forecast Fox" added to my Firefox browser, which gives me the power to know what it's like outside while never leaving my computer, which is handy, because...who wants to go out there? Seriously.

Yes, it's a laptop, but I'm still not moving around.

This morning, I get a severe weather alert pop up, with a big red warning sign and everything. I'm used to seeing those if a blizzard or severe thunderstorm is on its way, but it's early October, so even in Minnesota...those things seem unlikely on a Saturday morning.

So, I force myself to look out the window...crap, all my blinds are closed (better to insulate yourself against the outside world)...so I peek through the blinds...and it's a clear, sunny day.

Well, I finally click on the weather bar on the browser to see what the hell I should be bracing myself for.

Frost alert! Frost alert!

Oh my God, the crops!

...

wait...

Okay, back to looking at hawaiian shirts on ebay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home