Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Running Man...yeah, the movie

So tired this morning. I almost called in sick, because I've got nothing left for the week. I can usually make it to Thursday before crashing and being a shell of myself on Friday, but I'm done after Tuesday this week. Need. Relaxing. Memorial. Day. Vacation. Now.

I'm not sure if I should have put a "." between Memorial and Day, but it was a decision I made, and I'm most likely going to stick with it.

I gather PTO as slow as sharks evolve into land sharks, so to get a single week off, I've been saving since January, and can't miss a day until around August. Much suck, since the woman in the cubicle next to me goes to Mexico for vacations 4 times a year for more than a week at a time. I'm guessing that sometime after your 3rd year, you either get a lot more PTO, or they just stop noticing you if you're gone.

I have extra time today because of the appreciation luncheon, so I don't have to spend time making a sandwich. Not that I mind making sandwiches. I'm not saying it's fun, I just don't mind it. Don't look at me that way. Yes, I know I once wore a shirt that said "sandwich artist" on it, but you can't typecast me for the rest of my life.

*sighs*

Okay, I make great sandwiches. Happy? And I kind of enjoy making them.

And eating them!

Nummers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home