Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Samsquanches

Another day, another morning, because most days have mornings. I suppose sleeping until the afternoon would lose it's charm if the afternoon was the morning.

I had my Operation dream last night. I've had it since I was a youngn'. It's where I actually own the board game Operation, which I want to play so badly, but I'm terrible at it, always hitting the side and making the nose go off.

I actually owned it eventually as a kid, and found out that it's very, very easy once you've aquired more than 5 year old motor skills. But I coveted it as a child so much that I never actually believed that I could own such a fantastic, ingrained in our pop-culture, game.

I think the dream means something about frustration. Or that I should never operate on someone. I could take it as both. I probably should.

One more day until the appreciation luncheon at work for record sales in April. They're grilling steaks and chicken. Then sit back and watch the madness as everyone tries to eat as much as possible before their enemies at work eat all their food. Then eat my sandwich, and savor it's sandwichy goodness. Then have a sip of water. Maybe check how the Twins did last night. Oh, they lost, that's sad, I bet the pitcher is feeling a bit down today. Maybe his mother can call him, and give him words of encouragement. Maybe the sportswriter is feeling down, because he can only complain about Randy Moss once a week now. It's a sad world.

But such is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home