Monday, May 30, 2005

E-Tired

Just had the most unrelaxing vacation that was supposed to be relaxing, ever. I'd relate about it but I'd break down in overtired, overstressed, unmanly man-tears.

On a semi-related note, I don't get the attraction of log-cabin style furniture. I get it, it's a cabin, the house is smaller than a real house, I don't need your loveseat to have arms like real logs to believe you.

When it's a hotel, I have even more trouble, because then I KNOW it's not a cabin, and they didn't need to build it like that because they had to use what the land did give 'em.

But the hotel had a great jacuzzi, so I'll forgive them.

But I never got to use it, so...God, that was $300 I wish I could spend on a vacation to destress my wife and I from this vacation.

And no, we didn't fight.

Just had to mention that, just incase you thought. But you think better of me than that, right? Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home