Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Qwackarooni!

Oh man, I need a mental health day from work, even after the long weekend. Mental health, and physical health, as my job is half physical work in the afternoons, and I'm a big wuss who gets banged up easily. I took the job in a "Oh God, I need a job...hey, this will do!" way, but man, after about 10 months of it, I've got to move on before my knees and back get shot. Plus the oil makes my hands break out...you should see it...well, maybe not, but I'm not one of those rashy people. You know the type, who are always red pussy blotchy at the slighest bit of Sun/weeds/ointment/touching someone with scabbies. Not me, but my hands were all cracked and itchy, and it's hard to scratch your hands, because they do the scratching...wait a second, the other hand can scratch the other hand...that's a great idea! Well, gotta go do something. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home