Friday, June 03, 2005

The Hands of time

So, there's a clock in the shipping area of my work, and it drives me crazy.

I was looking at the clock a month or two back, and thoughts, "Man, something is wrong with that clock...but what is it." Then I realized that it was the fact that the second hand NEVER STOPS. I'm used to clocks that go "1. Pause. 2. Pause. 3. Pause" when counting seconds. This one just moves in a smooth motion, never stopping for a...second.

So I thought, "stupid clock, time doesn't move that fast and constantly". Then I realized it does.

Then I thought, Oh my God, I'm getting old!

Then I just read Bill's Blog and thought of all the little cousins and family that I held as babies and are now teenagers going to proms and such.

Then I decided to put on a hawaiian t-shirt to feel young. But somehow afterwards, I feel even older.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home